Share your story or submit a blog!
Welcome to the Reconciling Ministries Network family! We’re so happy you’ve decided to share your story with us.
If this is your first time or you’re a returning contributor please read below:
- Review our RMN Blogger Guidelines.
- *Blogs must be submitted as word documents.
- Check out some of our suggestions for monthly blog topics below.
- If you’re a new contributor:
- You will need to submit a photo of yourself (or whatever you feel comfortable submitting) that is at least 80x80 pixels.
- Additionally, you need to submit a 3-5 sentence biography for your author profile.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org
For a list of current blogs, visit here.
April 2017 Blog Ideas
APRIL BLOGGING PROMPTS
(These are just suggestions. We accept submissions within topics related to RMN’s mission.)
- April 1 – April Fool’s Day – How does the spirit of humor or fun permeate your existence?
- April 7 – World Health Day – What is the importance of health awareness and resources for LGBTQ individuals?
- April 10 – Passover begins – How does Passover tie into your journey?
- April 16 – Easter Sunday – How does Resurrection play a role in your life?
- April 22 – Earth Day – Are you an environmentally-conscious person? How does this relate to your call and identity?
- April is also:
- National Poetry Month so send us a haiku, a limerick, a prose poem, or however your poetic muse inspires you to show off your creativity!
- Stress Awareness Month – what are some practices for self-care you have incorporated as an LGBTQ individual or ally?
- Sexual Assault Awareness Month – LGBTQ folx are exceptionally susceptible to sexual assault. How do you advocate for awareness?